- New York, NY
Are you a highly-analytical thinker and detail-oriented doer? Are you ready to be immersed in digital product management, content strategy, big data analysis, and online marketing?
We are seeking a SEO Analyst to join the Investopedia’s Performance Marketing team. You will be responsible for supporting Investopedia’s Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts in executing on content and link building initiatives that will lead to driving qualified traffic to the site. Leverage the best tools, in-house built software, peer knowledge, and extensive resources to help build a world-class brand. Each day you will be able to make an impact to our content, technology, user experience, and site performance. Knowledge in the areas of finance, investing, financial products, and/or retirement is preferred but not required.
- Work with product management to create requirements to improve Investopedia based on SEO research
- Monitor daily and weekly dashboards to understand search engine trends and the results of our projects
- Create reporting and make recommendations to all stakeholders.
- Study search demand to identify growth opportunities for our content and product
- Execute SEO tests to grow our knowledge of effective tactics
- Execute back linking and internal linking strategy
- Perform competitive analysis and help develop product strategy.
- Audit and make SEO-enhancement recommendations for new products
- Assist the SEO Manager with other SEO-focused activities
- 1-3 years’ work experience in a SEO / digital marketing or other quantitative, analytical discipline such as consulting, market research, finance, operations, etc.
- Demonstrated interest in the Web, technology, or online marketing (personal sites, app or web app projects, etc.)
- Extremely data driven - experience with Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture, and Webtrends
- Strong keyword research, expansion and optimization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Experience working alongside Editorial teams
Investopedia is the world’s largest financial education platform, serving over 27 million unique visitors each month. Since 1999, it has been our mission to empower the investing and financial community with the knowledge to make intelligent financial decisions. Since joining IAC in 2014, we have entered an investment period and are rapidly expanding our content while introducing new tools to further cater to our most sophisticated audiences.
We are serious about continuing to drive a company culture that is both imaginative and fun, and we’re in the market for great team players who share that mentality. We are energetic, innovative and endlessly curious and are looking for the same in our talent.
Here are a few reasons to work with us…
- Because we were voted one of the Best Places to Work two years in a row (2016 & 2017) by Business Intelligence Group (http://bit.ly/1UmhijO)
- Because our employees love us on Glassdoor! (http://bit.ly/1VN8EgG)
- Because we believe in SCOPE (http://bit.ly/INV_SCOPE)
- Because you get to work with this guy! (David Siegel, CEO interview with Forbes) (http://onforb.es/1Qntovl)
- And these guys and gals! (http://bit.ly/2chB0lX)
We care about our business and want you to know everything from goals to numbers to what’s for lunch. We have doubled in size in less than a year and we’re excited for growth, innovation, hard work and fun!
We have some of the greatest benefits such as: unlimited vacation for salaried employees, medical/dental/vision options, pet insurance, 401(k) matching, commuter subsidy, tuition reimbursement, charity gift matching, huge discounts to wireless/gym/travel/much more. Our office has free snacks, catered lunch more often than not, monthly in-house massages, and themed monthly snack. More importantly – we know how hard you work so we celebrate that hard work often.