Sales Account Manager
- London, United Kingdom
The international market outside of the US is experiencing exceptional growth, and we need someone who can help us add rocket fuel to our UK, EMEA and APAC digital sales team which is based in Central London. If you are smart, aggressive, and creative – we’d like to talk to you! This role calls for an individual who is capable of driving revenue growth in the financial vertical. Ideally, you are also a hunter, strategic thinker and creative problem solver with knowledge of the digital media buying/selling landscape.
The Sales Account Manager will focus on direct sales to clients and agencies both in the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific. We are looking for someone with a big business mind, and an entrepreneurial attitude. You should display an unusual amount of initiative, and be able to build substantial agency & client relationships with financial accounts.
- Working closely with the Director of Sales to develop sales strategy, and build a plan to aggressively grow advertising revenue
- Develop and grow new business through prospecting and building relationships
- Create RFPs and submit proposals to close business
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Administer and manage latest reporting and forecasting of all digital advertising sales efforts
- Strategize with clients and agencies to create strategic solutions for clients based on their individual needs
- Responsible for properly projecting and achieving digital advertising revenue
- Generate "big ideas" for new advertising possibilities on the site
- You are open to entertain clients before, during or after work hours
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 1-3 years of experience in digital media and/or advertising sales
- You will be experienced, talented and well-liked in the industry with some industry contacts and a proven ability to generate revenue
- Strong attention to detail with great oral and written communication skills
- You are highly self-motivated and able to handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent closing and negotiation skills with the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Ability to respond precisely and timely to senior management requests
- Past experience using a CRM system is preferred
Investopedia is the world’s largest financial education platform, serving over 27 million unique visitors each month. Since 1999, it has been our mission to empower the investing and financial community with the knowledge to make intelligent financial decisions. Since joining IAC in 2014, we have entered an investment period and are rapidly expanding our content while introducing new tools to further cater to our most sophisticated audiences.
We are serious about continuing to drive a company culture that is both imaginative and fun, and we’re in the market for great team players who share that mentality. We are energetic, innovative and endlessly curious and are looking for the same in our talent.
Here are a few reasons to work with us…
- Because we were voted one of the Best Places to Work two years in a row (2016 & 2017) by Business Intelligence Group (http://bit.ly/1UmhijO)
- Because our employees love us on Glassdoor! (http://bit.ly/1VN8EgG)
- Because we believe in SCOPE (http://bit.ly/INV_SCOPE)
- Because you get to work with this guy! (David Siegel, CEO interview with Forbes) (http://onforb.es/1Qntovl)
- And these guys and gals! (http://bit.ly/2chB0lX)
We care about our business and want you to know everything from goals to numbers to what’s for lunch. We have doubled in size in less than a year and we’re excited for growth, innovation, hard work and fun!