Freelance, Fundamental Analysis Writer
- New York, NY
Investopedia is the world’s largest financial education platform, serving over 20 million unique visitors each month. Since 1999, it has been our mission to empower the investing and financial community with the knowledge to make intelligent financial decisions. Since joining IAC in 2014, we have entered an investment period and are rapidly expanding our business while introducing new tools to further serve to our sophisticated audience. We are serious about continuing to drive a company culture that is both imaginative and fun, and we’re in the market for great team players who share that mentality. We are energetic, innovative and endlessly curious, and we seek the same in our talent.
Are you passionate about the stock market and company financials? Have you read Benjamin Graham; are you a member of the Warren Buffett fan club? Most importantly, when you read company reports and filings, do you see the bigger picture between the lines?
Investopedia is seeking freelance writers to cover fundamental analysis of publicly traded companies, including some light math and some charting, and help our audience of 21 million monthly visitors make smarter investment decisions. We are based in New York, but you don’t need to be. Experience in digital publishing/CMS and a news metabolism are a must.
- Writing timely, concise and unbiased fundamental analyses according to Investopedia editorial guidelines
- Sourcing and distilling accurate financial data, whether from research reports, earnings calls or economic news aggregators
- Identifying upcoming news and potential stories
- 2-4 years of digital news writing experience
- Familiarity with content management systems like Wordpress and Drupal
- An intimate knowledge of fundamental analysis
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.