- New York, NY
Investopedia is the world’s largest financial education platform, serving over 27 million unique visitors each month. Since 1999, it has been our mission to empower the investing and financial community with the knowledge to make intelligent financial decisions. Since joining IAC in 2014, we have entered an investment period and are rapidly expanding our content while introducing new tools to further cater to our most sophisticated audiences.
We are serious about continuing to drive a company culture that is both imaginative and fun, and we’re in the market for great team players who share that mentality. We are energetic, innovative and endlessly curious and are looking for the same in our talent.
- Report to and work closely with the VP, Client Services
- Responsible for setup, QA and delivery of advertising campaigns and sponsorships
- Monitor advertising campaigns, troubleshoot issues and resolve discrepancies
- Optimize campaign performance and provide campaign recap reports
- Communicate directly with clients and agencies to provide reporting, answer questions and ensure KPIs are met
- Participate in and run weekly meetings with the sales team, as well as other internal teams, to showcase results, progress and optimization recommendations for advertising campaigns
- Assist in monthly billing and 3rd party reconciliation
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years digital media and/or client services experience
- Account Management experience is a plus
- Prior experience with DFP or other ad servers
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage multiple projects and campaigns with conflicting priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Must be a self-starter; able to work with minimal supervision to initiate and complete tasks
- Able to communicate professionally internally and externally at all levels
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with ad server technologies and vendors a plus
- Must be proactive, friendly and work well under pressure
Here are a few reasons to work with us…
- Because we were voted one of the Best Places to Work in 2016 by Business Intelligence Group (http://bit.ly/1UmhijO)
- Because our employees love us on Glassdoor! (http://bit.ly/1VN8EgG)
- Because you get to work with this guy! (David Siegel, CEO interview with Forbes) (http://onforb.es/1Qntovl)
- And these guys and gals! (http://bit.ly/2chB0lX)
We care about our business and want you to know everything from goals to numbers to what’s for lunch. We have doubled in size in less than a year and we’re excited for growth, innovation, hard work and fun!
We have some of the greatest benefits such as: unlimited vacation for salaried employees, medical/dental/vision options, pet insurance, 401(k) matching, commuter subsidy, tuition reimbursement, charity gift matching, huge discounts to wireless/gym/travel/much more. Our office has free snacks, catered lunch more often than not, monthly in-house massages, and themed monthly snack. More importantly – we know how hard you work so we celebrate that hard work often.