Programmatic Sales Executive
- New York, NY
Why The Daily Beast? We reach over 20mm of the most affluent and influential readers on the web, the majority of whom are millennials. We have the aesthetic, quality and editorial chops of a traditional media company with the tech-savvy, nimble approach required to be a digital only publisher.
What we can offer you
You will be an integral member of our Programmatic team to drive and grow revenue across The Daily Beast. You will use your proven experience with ad exchanges, agency sales, and programmatic ecosystem to build relationships and generate strategic partnerships.
What you get to do
- Exceed established sales revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Prospect, Present, Negotiate, Close and assist on execution of programmatic sales programs
- Collaborate with and support our internal sales and operational teams on programmatic sales efforts and the advancing marketplace
- Evangelize The Daily Beast’s unique audience and programmatic offerings to holding companies, agencies, trading desks, DSPs, and brands
- Work closely with Brand Sales to develop integrated plans
What you bring to us
- Your passion and commitment to succeed in a busy entrepreneurial environment
- Three to five years of experience in business development, programmatic, or digital publisher sales
- Established relationships with both agencies and buyers
- Keen understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and the programmatic marketplace
- Understanding of all variations of programmatic publisher products, (programmatic guaranteed, header bidding, etc), DSP technology and media buying
- BS degree or higher
Why work for us?
This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast growing team at The Daily Beast where we deliver award-winning original reporting and sharp opinion from big personalities in the arenas of politics, pop-culture, world news, and more. Fiercely independent and armed with irreverent intelligence, we now reach more than 20 million readers per month. We are based in New York and are an operating business of IAC.
Plus, we have some of the greatest benefits such as: Discretionary vacation for salaried employees (as in use as much as you want), Medical/Dental/Vision options, Pet Insurance, 401(k) matching, tuition reimbursement, charity gift matching, huge discounts to wireless/gym/travel/much more and our office is an architectural landmark in Chelsea with corporate celebrations and perks happening in-house all the time. Join us and see for yourself!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.