IT Support Manager
- Herald Ave, Coventry, UK
i-nexus is a FTSE AIM listed software company based in Coventry. We make a highly configurable web-based product which is used by some of the world’s largest companies to manage their strategy.
The successful IT Support Manager will be reporting to the Finance Director and working with other members of the team to support the business and to provide additional capability across the technologies in use.
Your main responsibilities will be providing BAU support to all staff across the company offices and project sites. This will involve troubleshooting hardware and software issues both remotely and on-site.
· You will also be responsible for assisting in all project work including system upgrades and deployments.
· To ensure the delivery of IT support to the staff, including installation of hardware and software is at a continued high level of user satisfaction
· Supervising, guiding and motivating to help colleagues work together and to ensure they are delivering good customer service
· Ensuring issues are logged, allocated and resolved in a timely manner
· Salesforce Service Cloud (nice to have but not essential)
· Microsoft Office 365 including Skype for business
· Audio Visual & communications support experience
· Microsoft Windows Operating System 7 and above
· Experience working with, deploying and managing mobile devices,
· Installing and configuring desktop applications
· General desktop / laptop troubleshooting ability
· LAN & Wireless networking technology support
· Active Directory and User Management
· Server Operating System knowledge (General File & Application)
· Documenting process and maintaining knowledgebase articles
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills with a genuine care for end user support
We have started this year to roll out our benefits package and the first additional benefit for 2019 is that of Health Care and then there will be more to follow....