- i-nexus Suite, George House, Herald Avenue, Coventry, West Midlands
i-nexus is a FTSE AIM listed software company based in Coventry. We make a highly configurable web-based product which is used by some of the world’s largest companies to manage their strategy.
We have an excellent permanent opportunity for an experienced Integration developer to join and help shape our growing integration team working.
Our software allows some of the world’s leading companies to manage and track their organizational strategy via the aggregation of project and KPI performance data, helping them to get visibility across the organization and to make faster and better strategic decisions to drive their businesses.
There is massive potential for i-nexus to develop and offer more in the way of integration services and we are looking for someone with a passion for integrating who can help us grow and lead in this area.
In this critical role you will work closely with the implementation team to design and develop ETL operations to integrate i-nexus with other customer databases and software systems. i-nexus uses Jitterbit Harmony. Knowledge of this is desirable but is not essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with customer representatives to analyze complex data sets and document customer-specific analytics and integration requirements.
- Full lifecycle development (design, implementation, documentation, testing and ongoing support) of Jitterbit integration and ETL operations to agreed requirements.
- Helping us to build a “centre of excellence” by developing and implementing standards and best practices in our approach to integration.
- Work with internal Product Development and Technical Services teams to improve our Web Services and expand our capabilities.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Strong SQL, particularly complex SQL query development to extract data from a complex database schema.
- Strong database skills and understanding with all aspects of database design and development.
- Minimum of three years integration and ETL experience using industry recognized platforms.
- Interest in integration and ETL best practice, and finding optimal ways to deliver smooth and effective operations with strong logging and performance visibility.
- Ability to gather requirements for a report direct with a customer, or a willingness to develop into this area.
- Ability to contribute to specification and documentation of integration specifications and to provide effort estimates.
- A Proactive “can do” attitude with excellent problem-solving abilities, plenty of self-motivation, confidence and a methodical approach.
- Report development experience writing complex SQL as a source producing reports and sub reports.
- Jitterbit Studio / Server or Jitterbit Harmony Cloud Integration environments.
- Experience of interacting with APIs and web services.
- Experience of using MySQL in an enterprise environment.