- Herald Ave, Coventry, UK
i-nexus is a FTSE AIM listed software company based in Coventry. We make a highly configurable web-based product which is used by some of the world’s largest companies to manage their strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the world leader in strategy execution software for large enterprises and a public company, having recently listed on the London Stock Exchange.
We are looking for the brightest and best for this challenging and varied role. To succeed you will need dedication, positivity, motivation and personal initiative, together with strong interpersonal skills, an enjoyment of both technical problem solving and conceptual intellectual challenge, and a willingness to take anything on.
You will need to apply knowledge of key concepts such as continuous improvement, Hoshin planning and strategy execution to enable you to credibly consult with senior business leaders, helping them to understand their processes and then lead the design and deployment of the software to meet your client's needs.
Post deployment, you will assist clients to optimize the tool, and devise strategies to drive adoption within their business, helping to realize return on investment in the short to medium term. Creativity and Problem Solving are a must, along with strong persuade and influence skills, and an ability to think commercially at all times. You will need to be able to quickly produce documents and presentations to a high standard.
The successful candidate will demonstrate aptitude in consultancy, business analysis, implementation and project management skillsets, and have experience working alongside or within an IT related Technology or Change Management function.
In return i-nexus offers a chance to work with big global clients on their strategy and a role which should enable you to expand and exercise your capabilities to the maximum in a flexible and dynamic working environment. Your experience and ability will be actively sought to help i-nexus scale the business and develop the product and its following.
The role encompasses responsibility for:
- Business Analysis & Requirements Gathering: - Conducting workshops with key customer stakeholders and executives to understand and help shape their business processes and requirements to produce a Statement of Work for deployment, and ongoing change management plans to drive adoption.
- Analyzing, building and testing solution options to determine the best configuration designto meet the identified requirements.
- Documenting the solution design, and communicating business requirements in report specifications where custom reports and data integrations are required.
- Scripting and supervising User Acceptance Testing & Training the customer’s Expert Users.
- Project & Stakeholder Management: Project managing all implementation activities; ensuring the project is delivered within budgeted effort.
You will receive benefits including car parking, and workplace pension. On completion of 6 months,
you will be able to earn a company related bonus.
Salary: £40,000-55,000 dependent on experience
Location: Coventry, UK
Hours: 37.5 hour working week