Customer Success Manager
- Herald Ave, Coventry CV5 6UA, UK
i-nexus is a FTSE AIM listed software company based in Coventry. We make a highly configurable web-based product which is used by some of the world’s largest companies to manage their strategy.
The successful candidate will become a “trusted advisor” to the customer. Creating a relationship that will ensure continued success and sustained engagement with the i-nexus solution(s) that demonstrates return on investment for our customers.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a positive attitude who are able to show personal initiative. You will need to display exceptional listening skills with an honest, common sense attitude to getting results.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is an integral role in the company growth strategy, developing customer relationships that promote retention & loyalty.
The successful candidate will become a “trusted advisor” to the customer, creating a relationship that will ensure continued success and sustained engagement with the i-nexus solution(s) to demonstrate the return on investment that will guarantee renewals and encourage increased usage.
The CSM will work with key stakeholders in existing & new deployments to secure adoption of their i-nexus solution(s) and to continue to optimize user experience. They will exhibit both product & business process domain knowledge to be able to comfortably interpret requirements to position new solutions and provide consultative support and advice to help implement and share best practice supported by the i-nexus software. The CSM will work with all levels of the Customer organization to help uncover & cultivate opportunities to utilize i-nexus products and services to support current and future business needs by providing education and clarity on the flexibility and capabilities of the software.
The CSM will build strong relationships with other i-nexus functions to negotiate the resource that will ensure all the Customer’s goals and activities are delegated appropriately and delivered within agreed timescales.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned Customer and promote company services by developing strong relationships with key decision makers
- Work with each assigned Customer to establish critical goals, key performance indicators and support the customer in those achieving goals
- Ensure the Customer is adopting i-nexus and continues to gain exemplary value from the Product and Services
- Work to identify new opportunities/solutions for services, expansions and improvements (external & internal) to ensure i-nexus remains adopted & Customer is continually getting value
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including Global Services, KAM, Product and management resources, in order to exceed Customer activities
- Promote/introduce new functionality as appropriate & advise on solutions that would increase value from the Product
- Be the internal voice of the customer, to advocate their needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Run & own Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Operational Reviews with the Customer
- Program manage account escalations, conducting root cause analysis of escalated issues to propose solutions/recommendations to internal departments
- Monitor & track adoption and success
To be right for this position, you will be highly motivated with a positive attitude and able to show personal initiative. You will need to display exceptional listening skills with an honest, common sense attitude to getting results. The ideal candidate will:
1. Minimum 5 years’ experience in Customer Success/Customer Services/Account Management roles, for ideally enterprise software solutions
2. Experience building & managing complex customer relationships and expectations
3. Ability to demonstrate leadership both internally and externally
4. Extremely strong analytical problem solving skills and critical thinking skills
5. Be able to demonstrate innovative thinking to problem solving, yet retain a common sense approach
6. Ability to design solutions based upon interpretation of business requirements
7. Experience of front end Product Configuration/Set up to support business processes for End Users
8. Demonstrate determination to become a domain/product expert
9. Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
10. Show efficiency and a sense of urgency when dealing with key individuals