Client Engagement Consultant
- Level 4, 11 York Street, Sydney, NSW, Australia
About Hyper Anna
We’re a fast growth software start-up in the AI and data analytics space, and we’re on a mission to democratise data. Founded in 2016, we’ve built an AI powered data analytics platform that is transforming how businesses use data. Our software enables users to interact with their data in natural language, and proactively scans and presents the user with tailored insights within seconds. This means no need to wait on dashboards to be created or reports to be written, you are empowered to be curious about your business every day.
Behind our software is a growing team that is disrupting the analytics industry. People who love solving real world problems with smart ideas and smart technology. We're product builders, creative thinkers and we always go that extra step to delight our customers.
About the opportunity
We’re looking for a Consultant to join our Client Engagement team in Sydney. The focus of this team is to ensure that our AI product ‘Anna’ and our clients have a long & successful relationship together. You’ll work directly with our Tier 1 and Tier 2 clients to understand their business needs as we onboard them onto our software, and take end to end ownership of the overall engagement, ensuring long-term adoption of ‘Anna’, our AI software.
You’ll have the opportunity to build on your existing consulting skills and leverage your interest in influencing stakeholders and solving real business problems. In a collaborative and cross-functional team, you’ll go above and beyond to delight our users and create ongoing value for them and our software.
- A passion for business problems, data analytics and data-driven decision making
- You have around 3 - 5 years of consulting and hands-on delivery experience – ideally across data analytics or similar
- You are client savvy and appropriately hands on, working directly with the client towards a successful outcome. You should be comfortable driving the client engagement end-to-end, and engaging other members of the Hyper Anna team to assist as when required. You also understand the need for strong stakeholder management and great communication as you coordinate and deliver projects and client workshops
- You are hungry to learn and grow your role, whilst working alongside world-class data scientists, designers and engineers
A day in your life will include:
- Engaging with clients, learning their business and quickly understanding what problems can be successfully solved by Anna
- Maintain client relationships, perform client on-boarding and user training to ensure product adoption
- Concurrent management of multiple clients or projects
- Balancing multiple, competing internal and external demands
2020 will be a huge year for us and you have the opportunity to join us at the beginning of our hyper growth phase! This means you’ll have access to real career opportunities as we grow, receive a competitive salary and pre-IPO equity, and work in our beautiful, centrally located office.
We're building software for the data revolution, come and join us.