Enterprise Account Executive - Software
- 11 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
About Hyper Anna
We’re a fast growth software start-up in the AI and data analytics space, and we’re on a mission to democratise data. We’ve built an AI powered data analytics platform that is transforming how businesses use data. Our software enables users to interact with their data in natural language, and proactively scans and presents the user with tailored insights within seconds. This means no need to wait on dashboards to be created or reports to be written, you are empowered to be curious about your business every day.
Behind our software is a growing team that is disrupting the analytics industry. People who love solving real world problems with smart ideas and smart technology. We're product builders, creative thinkers and we always go that extra step to delight our customers.
About the opportunity
We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team in Sydney. You'll lead the expansion of our reach in existing accounts and new clients by engaging with business functions to show how they can achieve business value from their data by using our AI powered SaaS software. With support from our Business Solutions and Client Engagement teams, you'll take ownership of the sales cycle, ensuring client success and adoption of our product.
- 5+ years of experience in software sales, ideally selling business software or data analytics tools, with direct selling experience to Tier 1 and Tier 2 businesses in Australia
- You have the ability to understand business data problems and position our product as a solution
- Experienced in selling to non-IT functions such as Sales, Marketing, HR and/or Finance
- You're excited about the chance to join a fast growth AI start-up!
You have the opportunity to join us at the beginning of our hyper growth phase! This means you’ll have access to real career opportunities as we grow, receive a competitive salary and pre-IPO equity, and work in our beautiful, centrally located office.
We're building software for the data revolution, come and join us.