- 11 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
About Hyper Anna and our team
We’re a fast growth software start-up in the AI and data analytics space, and we’re on a mission to democratise data. We’ve built an AI powered data analytics platform called ‘Anna’ who is transforming how businesses use their data. Anna enables users to interact with their data in natural language, providing them with actionable insights in just a few seconds and empowering them to be curious about their business.
Behind our software is a growing team that wants to make a difference. People who love solving real world problems with smart ideas and smart technology. We're product builders, creative thinkers and we always go that extra step to delight our customers. We're building software for the data revolution. Come and join us.
We're looking for a business development executive to join our growing sales function in Sydney. Partnering with our sales and marketing team, you will proactively target key decision makers and execute our strategic, account-based sales playbook.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with the sales and marketing team to qualify, nurture and generate new business meetings with targeted prospects
- Proactively target key decision makers as part of our strategic, account-based selling approach (via email, LinkedIn, cold calling and other software)
- Qualify and nurture inbound sales leads generated from our marketing activity (such as trial requests, company events, whitepapers etc)
- Leverage email automation tools to create and manage personalised emails to target prospects at scale
- Identify pain points within a target prospect, and articulate the value proposition of Hyper Anna as the solution
We'd Love You To Demonstrate:
- 1 or 2 years of experience in a pre-sales or b2b sales role
- Experience or interest in AI and/or data analytics
- Experience in qualifying opportunities, strategic cold calling, targeted emailing, account planning and development
- A positive, determined and professional approach to customer interaction, with a strong attention to detail
- A desire to work in a high-growth startup environment and progress your career into an end to end sales role with us
You’ll have the opportunity to join our team at a pivotal stage of our growth! This means you’ll have access to real career opportunities within our sales team as it grows, receive a competitive salary + comms + equity, and work in our beautiful, centrally located office.
We have big plans, come and join us.