Senior Designer - UX / UI
- 11 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
About Hyper Anna:
We're a fast growing software start-up in the AI and data analytics space, and we're on a mission to democratise data. We've built a SaaS AI product called 'Anna' who is transforming how businesses use data. Anna enables technical and non-technical people to interact with their data in natural language, providing them with actionable insights in just a few seconds and empowering them to be curious about their business.
Behind the software is a team of data lovers, problem solvers, coffee drinkers and collaborators, and we're looking for people to join us on our exciting journey ahead. We're passionate about technology, and we pride ourselves on our inclusive and supportive environment.
About The Opportunity
This is a rare and exciting chance for an experienced Designer to bring their skills into the AI space. As a Senior within the team, you'll collaborate closely with engineers and product managers to define both the long-term strategies and the short-term tactics for the product.
Your day to day will involve sometimes working on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables. You'll be able to focus on what you do best — whether that’s sketches, wireframes, prototypes, designs, or code—and you’ll have the opportunity to sharpen the skills you're looking to develop by participating in design reviews and sharing your work regularly with the design and company leadership.
We'd love you to demonstrate:
- Your expertise in UX, and skills in other disciplines across product design
- The ability to reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
- Experience designing for business focused software products
- The ability to explain your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- You care about details and are excited to keep pushing your work until it's pixel-perfect
- You love working with other designers to help them learn and grow—and have them help you learn and grow
- 5+ years of relevant design experience at a tech, product-driven company or agency
Please Include These In Your Application:
- A link to your online portfolio
- A few words about why Hyper Anna is interesting to you
You know when to obsess over details and when it’s time to ship. You love working in teams and helping others to grow with you. You’re someone who is laid-back, adaptable and wants to have an impact on the product you work on.
You’ll have the opportunity to join our team at a pivotal stage of our growth! This means you’ll have access to real career opportunities, be in a role that makes a difference, receive a competitive salary + equity, and work in our beautiful, centrally located office.
We have big plans, come and join us.