- Fresh Pond Pkwy, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a thriving company that provides the highest quality plumbing and HVAC services to their clients in residential and commercial settings. The Plumber will be responsible for all aspects of installation, maintenance, inspection, operation and repair of plumbing systems.
Our client offers has an aggressive pay structure with a bonus plan, offers 100% paid health insurance via BCBC and a 401K
- Assemble, install, and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems.
- Perform routine maintenance of plumbing systems in residential and commercial settings
- Fix and repair emergency issues, as well as scheduled appointments
- Install new plumbing systems, as well as repair plumbing systems.
- Adhere to rules and regulations related to plumbing codes at all times.
- Installation of new plumbing systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Licensed Journeyman or master plumber
- Residential service preferred
MUST BE LEGALLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US FOR ANY EMPLOYER
Our client provides a comprehensive employee benefits package including Medical and Dental Insurance and company paid profit sharing plan.