- Plaza Dr, Detroit, MI 48226, USA
About Huxley Banking & Financial Services
Our purpose is twofold:
- To help clients achieve their business goals by connecting the best talent with the best employers
- To enable candidates to achieve their career goals by matching them with the best employers in their desired field.
Our clients include some of the world's best known banks, insurance companies, fund managers, brokerage firms, accountancy and consulting firms, and other financial institutions. We help them to identify, attract and recruit the business critical talent they need. And we connect professionals with some of the industry's best opportunities to enable them to achieve their career goals.
Reviews, analyzes and evaluates business systems and user needs.
May be responsible for documenting and translating business processes in a clear and concise method by using their knowledge of business process mapping and of the various tools and software that are available. This will be accomplished by focusing on specific client requirements and ultimately interpreting these requirements into an illustration of the overall business process.
Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
The Analyst II must also be adept at understanding and identifying bottlenecks, rework, and multiple loops with the documented process, and be able to provide solutions.
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- Excellent PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 5 to 7 years of experience. 5 to 7 years of experience working with business customers gathering system requirements.
- May coordinate the work of others to the extent their efforts might affect completion of assigned tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Must have strong MS Office knowledge - Excel and Access; great interpersonal skills, as will work with various team members
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.