Specialized Consultant Junior
- South Jordan, UT
About Huxley Banking & Financial Services
Our purpose is twofold:
- To help clients achieve their business goals by connecting the best talent with the best employers
- To enable candidates to achieve their career goals by matching them with the best employers in their desired field.
Our clients include some of the world's best known banks, insurance companies, fund managers, brokerage firms, accountancy and consulting firms, and other financial institutions. We help them to identify, attract and recruit the business critical talent they need. And we connect professionals with some of the industry's best opportunities to enable them to achieve their career goals.
We are looking for individual who are:
• Able to work independently and collaborate with multiple team members across various program workstreams.
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with managing multiple projects across the software development life cycle.
• Able to think critically, gain clarity and consensus on the project deliverables associated with a program initiative.
• Able track and account for project milestones on time, and to the agreed upon quality.
• 3 years of relevant experience.
Business Analysis Responsibilities:
• Work with business resources to track, manage and conduct follow-ups on project plan deliverables (i.e., acting as a PMO).
• Working with business and tech subject matter experts to support the generation of project documentation (e.g. Business requirements, test plan).
• Compiling and publishing project and test status reports.
• Must be able to manage the project deliverables to a timeline and raise risks as appropriate.
• Requires time management skills, including the ability to define and prioritize project activities and follow-up on project progress.
• Requires ability to define and prioritize project activities and follow-up on project progress.
• Must be able to learn new systems and processes quickly.
• Must demonstrate flexibility with regards to assigned deliverables and problem solving skills, as well as be able to work independently.
• Must have a strong working knowledge and proficiency in the appropriate computer programs such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential.
• Must have a strong working knowledge and proficiency in MS Project and PowerPoint is essential.
• Must have the ability to coordinate work across multiple departments and workstreams.
Other Desired Experience:
• Experience with Visio
• Exposure to Agile project management.
• Experience working in financial industry.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.