Finance Operations Manager
- Fabryczna 20A, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As our first Finance Operations Manager, you will join a fast-growing Finance team of 14 people and support the automation of all our processes and their integration with other departments.
You will become the go-to person for all Finance systems questions who will help us utilize in full the abilities of our current systems and implement new solutions.
What you’ll deliver:
Get familiar with the Finance organization, the main processes, and data flow between systems and departments
Overview of our data sets and systems to understand our current tech stack
Review our current processes and analyse the level of their automation vs the system's abilities
Suggest any improvements within the current infrastructure
Build a complex mid-term system scaling plan and drive selection and implementation of any new solutions
Own a plan for automation by working with our finance team members and understand what's in their day-to-day could be improved/automated
Own all systems, monitor the usage, and optimize our costs
- 3-5 years successful experience in a Finance team, ideally in a software or technology environment. We do not expect you to be an accountant but you understand the financial reporting and finance dashboard.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and communicate accordingly is critical
- Worked with different financial systems and have experience with any integration process. Any experience with Netsuite or Salesforce is an additional advantage.
- You love data as much as we do and aren't scared of digging to identify elements that can help decision-making processes
- You enjoy supporting others by being the expert for the systems that you own
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.