Administrative Assistant (Entry Level)
- Von Karman Ave, Irvine, CA, USA
Huge Ape is an adult entertainment focused company that specializes in aggressive online marketing and creative development. We partner and work with some of the biggest and best brands in the adult industry. We not only work in marketing/branding but also corporate development and joint venture projects.
We welcome and prefer all candidates to look us up on Social Media (Instagram and Twitter) and also to visit our website to get a feel for our company culture (please note the industry we work in!)
This is an ENTRY LEVEL position with bonuses with room for growth and bonuses/pay increases. We are seeking someone who wants to grow. POSITION IS PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME
Reporting to management this position will support general operations including sales/marketing support with daily duties. You will not only support our efforts within the industry but also with partners we work with.
This is NOT your typical job - you will be working with a great deal of adult content and seeing how the industry operates in addition you will also be working on campaigns that tap into really wild markets such as VR and Cannabis, if you're looking for a 9-5 boring gig this isn't it.
This individual must be able to perform a variety of tasks, any experience with sales support or operations support is highly desired. Communication is key as you will be communicating with staff in remote areas an as needed basis, some flexibility with local area travel LA/OC/IE is required.
You will spend time in both the Tustin field office and our new campus offices in Irvine (see below)
- Understanding of sales and marketing principals
- Experience as an administrative assistant in a professional environment is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Manages multiple priorities in fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Organizational savvy and ability to interact and partner with all levels of the organization
- Blogging, Social Media, Photo editing knowledge is highly desired
- All candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Professionalism and discretion are of utmost importance.
- Must be comfortable working with and around adult entertainment content.
- Must be comfortable with the marijuana/cannabis industry (cross-marketing campaigns)
NOTE - Ideally this position is part-time and can lead into a full-time role. Please include salary history for consideration. Please make sure to check us out on Instagram and Twitter to get a feel for the company! :)
- Casual fun work environment!
- Jeans and flip flops welcome!!!
- A unique learning experience including working with international staff
- Access to industry only events and parties with the staff, including red carpet award shows!
- Because who wouldn't want to work with great adult content all day?!?!
Travel Notice: We travel 5-6 times a year (company paid for) so please be able to travel if you are full-time. Locations include Las Vegas, Miami Beach, Phoenix, as well as local travel to Los Angeles and surrounding areas.
COMING SOON in March 2018! Our new offices near John Wayne Airport (off the 405) in Irvine feature some amazing amenities and a location which we've selected to improve employee wellness and serve as a base for our new and growing local based team. The office features a modern open design including indoor/outdoor workspaces, On-site fitness center with outdoor yoga studio, a basketball, and even an outdoor pool table. If you need a break, take a walking on the trail or blow off some steam in the on-site gym.
Please make sure to follow the company on social media to get a feel of our culture and company.