Assistant Fraud Analyst
- 6600 Don Eisele Rd, Columbus, OH 43217, USA
Huckberry is an independent online retailer and magazine for those who love adventure. We're a team of 80ish based in San Francisco, California with offices in Columbus, Ohio.
Over a million and a half young, active professionals trust us as their leading resource for emerging brands, gear, and lifestyle inspiration.
We're bootstrapped, profitable and proud (read our story here: Bit.ly/TheHuckberryStory), and have been called "the future of eCommerce for guys." We look forward to meeting you.
- Review and make risk decisions on e-commerce orders that have been flagged
- Escalate risky orders meeting threshold criteria
- Partner with our Customer Experience and Warehouse teams to take appropriate action based on risk decisions
- Strong communicator, both verbally and in writing. Able to quickly and clearly articulate ideas
- Excellent analytical, investigative and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Kount and e-commerce payment processing systems
- Bonus points for previous Customer Service, Finance, or e-commerce experience
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Independent, confident, and decisive, comfortable making decisions without clear instructions
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Weekend availability is essential
- Must be able to commute to the Rickenbacker airport area daily
Want to get know us better?
Check out our:
- Journal: http://huckberry.com/blog
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Huckberry
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/huckberry
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Huckberry
Huckberry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.