Warehouse CX Assistant
- Columbus, OH
Huckberry is an independent online retailer and magazine for those who love adventure. We're a team of 80ish based in San Francisco, California with offices in Columbus, Ohio.
Over a million and a half young, active professionals trust us as their leading resource for emerging brands, gear, and lifestyle inspiration.
We're bootstrapped, profitable and proud (read our story here: Bit.ly/TheHuckberryStory), and have been called "the future of eCommerce for guys." We look forward to meeting you.
The right candidate will be working in the warehouse to solve common problems before they impact a customer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Packing special orders
- Shipping with various carriers
- Picking special orders
- Inventory management
- problem solving
- Warehouse experience
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a high school graduate
- Must be able to commute to the Rickenbacker airport area daily
- Prior WMS experience
- Character references greatly improve chances of getting hired
- Familiarity with the Huckberry brand
- Constantly active in a large warehouse and on your feet for extended periods of time
- Repetitive motion, finger dexterity, and small motor skills a must
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Benefits / Perks / Company info:
- Full time 40 hours/week
- Full, on the job training
- 401k Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Fast-paced, high energy startup environment
- Great work culture
Hello, Ben — Warehouse Manager here. I honestly wish I could reply to each and every one of you, but we're expecting a ton of applications. So, if you don't hear back from me, please don't take it personally. We're growing like a weed and will be hiring for a bunch more positions in the near future. In the meantime, see you out there!
Want to get to know us better? Check out:
The Huckberry Story: Bit.ly/TheHuckberryStory
The Huckberry Journal: Huckberry.com/journal
- Twitter: Twitter.com/Huckberry