- 290 Utah St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Huckberry is an independent online retailer and magazine for those who love adventure. We're a team of 80ish based in San Francisco, California with offices in Columbus, Ohio.
Over a million and a half young, active professionals trust us as their leading resource for emerging brands, gear, and lifestyle inspiration.
We're independent (read: Bit.ly/TheHuckberryStory), and have been called "the future of eCommerce for guys." We look forward to meeting you.
The Graphic Designer will be supporting our Design and Production teams building high quality assets used across the company. This is a full-time position in our San Francisco office.
- Design our best-in-class email newsletters and drip campaigns
- Work closely with our Buying team to create materials for our ecommerce shops
- Update Huckberry.com daily with branded materials and content
- Create digital and some print assets to support our marketing, growth, and social channels
- Design packaging collateral pieces (postcards, small brochure-style print pieces, stickers, etc)
- Constantly strive to uphold and develop visual standards company-wide
- Works directly with our Senior Designer and collaborates with other designers and photographers
Basically, we're looking for a hustler with a great attitude, and who will take pride in creating visual assets that are on brand and that delight our customers.
- Degree in Design or 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Guru in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Capable of working fast and under very tight deadlines while still maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Strong sense of ownership in projects
- Bonus: Illustration, photography, e-commerce, and/or start-up experience
Want to get know us better?
Check out our:
- The Huckberry Story: Bit.ly/TheHuckberryStory
- Instagram: Instagram.com/huckberry
- Twitter: Twitter.com/Huckberry
- The Huckberry Spring 2017 Catalog with Kelly Slater: Bit.ly/KellySlater_HuckberryCatalog
- The Huckberry Field Guide to Chicago with Jeff Tweedy of Wilco: Bit.ly/Wilco_Huckberry_Chicago
Huckberry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.