Customer Experience Associate
- San Francisco, CA
Huckberry is an independent online retailer for those who love adventure. We're a team of 50ish and based in San Francisco, California and Columbus, Ohio.
Over a million of our members trust us as their leading resource for emerging brands, gear, and lifestyle inspiration.
Do you love the outdoors? Are you someone who has a passion for style and adventure? Do you believe in nothing but excellent customer service? Do you thrive in a challenging environment? If you've answered yes to all of these questions, we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
As a member of our Customer Experience team, you'll be on the front lines of ensuring that every Huckberry customer is a happy customer. Your primary responsibilities will include assisting our customers via email, voice, and chat.
We're looking for a candidate who:
- can quickly and efficiently tackle problems for customers when deliveries, transactions, or experiences don't go as planned
- has previous experience in a customer-facing role
- is detail and process oriented
- is a natural leader
- has a great attitude and an appreciation for cool gear, great design, and the outdoors
- loves working in team environments and can help grow and scale our Customer Experience team
To apply for this position, please click I'm Interested and:
- Upload your resume
- Link us to your LinkedIn profile
- Tell us in 2 sentences or less what makes you unique.
- Tell us in 2 sentences or less why you'd make a great addition to our Customer Experience team.
Want to get know us better?
Check out our:
- Journal: http://huckberry.com/blog
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Huckberry
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/huckberry
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Huckberry
Huckberry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.