Paralegal - Contractor
- Plano, TX, USA
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population. Huawei has over 180,000 employees, approximately 80,000 of which are engaged in Research & development. Huawei operates a global network of 12 regional headquarters, 14 R&D Centers, 36 Innovation Centers jointly operated with customers, and 45 Training Centers. Huawei is leading the way by rethinking the future. From devices to telecom infrastructure to cloud computing and convergence solutions, we are rethinking every link in the chain with ICT based innovation to deliver a better future...faster.
Huawei provides you the opportunity to help shape the future of telecommunications... everywhere.
- Dealing with all legal billing and payment matters through the company system;
- Translating relevant emails or legal documents between Chinese and English;
- Conducting some simple legal researches related to US law under the supervision of senior lawyer or legal director;
- Following up any new changes of US legislation and compile a legal periodical which will be published internally;
- Providing clerical support for legal director, such as the arrangement of meetings, making meeting minutes
- Other matters the legal director designated
- Chinese and English bilingual working language;
- Good cooperative attitude and responsible person;
- Legal education background in US is preferred
Huawei Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.