Administrative Assistant - Contractor
- Plano, TX, USA
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population. Huawei has over 180,000 employees, approximately 80,000 of which are engaged in Research & development. Huawei operates a global network of 12 regional headquarters, 14 R&D Centers, 36 Innovation Centers jointly operated with customers, and 45 Training Centers. Huawei is leading the way by rethinking the future. From devices to telecom infrastructure to cloud computing and convergence solutions, we are rethinking every link in the chain with ICT based innovation to deliver a better future...faster.
Huawei provides you the opportunity to help shape the future of telecommunications... everywhere.
To assist the daily general admin matters, Act as Executive Assistant to VP of organization and support PR related requirements per business needs.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Provide all EA services including timely executive response and support, travel and calendar manage and general EA support for VP
- Deal with the office stationary management, meeting room management, client reception, etc.
- Manage Reception Gatekeeping
- Take charge of meeting organize, team building event organize, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Establish, organize and coordinate the maintenance of department records, ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality
- Assist in procurement and IT related issues.
- Travel management and travel related support as required by Executive and Administration team
- Any other related admin jobs when required.
- 2-3 years Admin experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or business management or equivalent
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Proven understanding of customer service
- Ability to provide timely response to executive requirements when requested
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Huawei Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.