Cloud Business Center Product Manager
- 4321 Still Creek Dr, Burnaby, BC V5C 6S7, Canada
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions. Founded in 1987, Huawei is a private company fully owned by its employees.
About Huawei Canada
Huawei Canada helps connect Canadians to world-leading high-speed wireless Internet – and supplies them with cutting-edge smart devices. In partnership with Canadian telecommunications providers, we work to bring the benefits of a reliable and secure digital experience to every person, home and organization, including those in rural and remote areas of the country. Huawei first came to Canada in 2008. Today, the company employs more than 1,100 Canadians in research and development, IT, sales and other fields. Huawei Canada is an active supporter of many charitable and community initiatives from coast to coast.
HUAWEI CLOUD Business Center is the commerce platform of the HUAWEI CLOUD, including Huawei cloud portal, online stores, order, billing system, CRM system and BI system. It provides IT and automated supports for activities such as sales, trades, marketing and operating.
- Responsible for the program planning of the public cloud commerce platform, including:
a) Reporting on the relevant field insight
b) Designing on the business/trading process
c) Leading the future planning of the product
- Responsible for designing the relevant product feature, responsible for the quality of the product/feature go-live or launching, including:
a) Outputting Business Requirement Document (BRD)
b) Outputting Product/Feature Requirement Document (PRD/FRD)
- Responsible for the customer experience, analyzing the customer voice and feedback, and continuously improving the trading experience.
- Responsible for the inter-department collaboration and communication, working closely with UED, development, testing, Ops and operating teams to reach the product goals.
- 5+ years’ experience in the TOP cloud computing companies, and deep understanding within the cloud computing field.
- 5+ years’ experience of product management experience on the commerce platform, including online stores, billing systems and CRM systems.
- Skilled in researching users and markets; Understands customer needs and habits in typical scenes; Able to understand customer needs through investigation, interview and data analysis; Analyzes and manages the needs efficiently and implement those into version planning.