- 19 Allstate Pkwy, Markham, ON L3R 5B4, Canada
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions. Founded in 1987, Huawei is a private company fully owned by its employees.
About Huawei Canada
Huawei Canada helps connect Canadians to world-leading high-speed wireless Internet – and supplies them with cutting-edge smart devices. In partnership with Canadian telecommunications providers, we work to bring the benefits of a reliable and secure digital experience to every person, home and organization, including those in rural and remote areas of the country. Huawei first came to Canada in 2008. Today, the company employs more than 1,100 Canadians in research and development, IT, sales and other fields. Huawei Canada is an active supporter of many charitable and community initiatives from coast to coast.
Our team is looking for a 3-month intern, this position will support HR team on a number of key projects including, data analysis, talent mapping and other assessment reports.
- Work collaboratively with HR Team to fully understand requirements and translate those requirements into meaningful data and insights.
- Using a broad set of analytical tools and techniques to deliver quantitative and qualitative insights to help improve decision making.
- Gather data; develop reports and provide analysis in regard to talent mapping and industry insights
- Strong project management skills, including planning and execution
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting information
- Mandarin speaking is preferred, and STEM program would be an asset.