AI & Robotics Software Developer
- 8215 112 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6G 2C8, Canada
About Noah’s Ark Lab: The Noah’s Ark Lab is the AI research division for Huawei Technologies, with offices in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai, Xi’an, London, Paris, Moscow, Toronto, Montreal, and Edmonton. As a world class research lab, we dare to address the most fundamental challenges in AI so as to revolutionize the ways in which people work and live, and the ways in which companies do business for the better. Founded in 2012, the lab has now grown to cover all major areas of contemporary AI research. We welcome talented researchers, engineers and students to join us to realize our shared AI dreams.
· A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Strong understanding of operating system concepts
· Relevant experience in two or more of the following areas: multithreaded programming, GPU programming, distributed programming, robotic operating system (ROS), deep learning and reinforcement learning frameworks, compilers
· Strong programming experience in both Python and C++
· Hands-on experience with ROS, robotics and/or self-driving cars
· Hands-on experience on Linux systems and shell scripting
· Experience with deep learning frameworks like tensorflow and pytorch is a plus
· Experience with OpenCV is a plus
· Excellent communication skills