Microservices LeadArchitect - Huawei eCommerce Group
- Bengaluru, India
All you need to know is
About Huawei :
Huawei Technologies provides innovative and customized network solutions for telecom carriers around the world. Huawei holds leading positions in the global market in switching, next generation network (NGN), integrated access network, DSLAM, and intelligent network. Specializing in the areas of fixed network, mobile network, optical network, data communications, and value-added services, we strive to enable the best communication with our deep understanding of customers' needs.
Huawei is dedicated to delivering long term value and potential growth to our customers. Established in 1988 and headquartered in Shenzhen, China, Huawei has already won trust from over 300 telecom carriers around the world. Our products and solutions serve over 90 countries, as well as 22 of the world's top 50 operators.
- Lead the System Engineering Team for the Huawei Overseas Ecommerce solution Team (Vmall)
- Responsible for the overall architecture, solutions & design for Vmall
- Interact with HQ Architects; define the overall roadmap of Overseas Ecommerce Architecture.
- Interact with Customers, Sales teams and Business Analyst teams and ensure all the system interactions and performance are considered during the Requirement Gathering Phase.
- Define performance requirements for products and platforms.
- Requirements Gathering -> Analysis -> Architecture -> Design -> Implementation / Coding -> Testing -> Deployments’ -> Customer Configurations.
- Understand the Application / Platform in depth, Evaluate and define all the security considerations in architecture.
- Responsible for the overall System and performance related solutions & design for Vmall.
- 10+ years of experience in information technology with minimum of 6 years of experience in Micro service Architecture & Design for ecommerce platforms.
- Strong Java/J2EE development experience including Core Java (1.5 or above), Spring, Hibernate, ESB, Web Services, JMS and other J2EE technologies for large complex systems with emphasis on middleware server side development.
- Must have experience in scalable engineering platform.
- Experience in Ecommerce Domain based on Micro services architecture
- Experience in server side development using any server side technologies such as Java.
- experience in developing high volume and large scale distributed systems
- Knowledge of SQL, noSQL systems
- Hands-on experience in using UML for solution design
B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M.Tech Preferred
Everything you need to know about VMALL:
Vmall China: www.vmall.com
Vmall Malaysia www.vmall.my
Vmall India: store.hihonor.com/in
Vmall US: store.hihonor.com/us
Vmall is the exclusive brand store of Huawei to sell its products online, globally. VMALL.com was initially launched in China and it made a dramatic difference to Huawei online sales model, by achieving over 1 Million+ devices sales within few months. The replication of online sales model has become a key direction at the top level Huawei management. Huawei India R&D is playing a key role in developing the VMALL platform for the overseas. The challenges and opportunities to experience global ecommerce has been attracting high profiled talented Ecommerce professional from the industry. It’s a great opportunity for all the Ecommerce professionals to experience this journey to create global online sales model.
Divyasree Tech Park, EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bengaluru.
Karnataka 560037, Landmark: Vydehi Hospital