Security Expert (Architect) at Huawei R&D Division Bangalore
- Bengaluru, India
All you need to know is
About Huawei :
Huawei Technologies provides innovative and customized network solutions for telecom carriers around the world. Huawei holds leading positions in the global market in switching, next generation network (NGN), integrated access network, DSLAM, and intelligent network. Specializing in the areas of fixed network, mobile network, optical network, data communications, and value-added services, we strive to enable the best communication with our deep understanding of customers' needs.
Huawei is dedicated to delivering long term value and potential growth to our customers. Established in 1988 and headquartered in Shenzhen, China, Huawei has already won trust from over 300 telecom carriers around the world. Our products and solutions serve over 90 countries, as well as 22 of the world's top 50 operators.
- · Ensuring security planning, testing, verification and risk analysis
- · Able to understand STRIDE analysis and derive security test schema based on security threat model.
- · Can evaluate new tools and technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities
- · Conducting security tests, protocol stack robustness assessment Codenomicon etc.
- · Able to understand the protocol software usage overview and usage scenarios to derive the security aspects (domain knowledge, should be able to learn quickly)
- · Ability to review the application/protocol code and identify the security flaws (preferably C code)
- · 10+ years’ of experience in security testing on development or testing (protocol).
- · Good knowledge of security tools and technologies for secure software development such as cryptography, authentication techniques and protocols, Fortify, coverity, taint analysis, debuggers, Fuzz Test, Penetration test for telecom protocol stack.
- · Should have experience in fuzz testing and knowledge of fuzzing tools like Peach
- · You have good knowledge of network security tools (Nessus, NMap)
Database Security tools (NGS Squirrel, Secure CAT)
- · Test security solutions using industry standard analysis criteria
- · Ability to analyze vulnerabilities, impact analysis, risk analysis and security assessments
- · Certified Ethical Hacker.
BE/B.tech/ME/Mtech in computer science with more than 8-15 Yrs of total experience.
Work Location: Bangalore
Divyasree Tech Park, EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bengaluru.
Karnataka 560037, Landmark: Vydehi Hospital