MicroService Architect /vMAll System Group Leader
- Bengaluru, India
Huawei Technologies India is the largest overseas R&D center of Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Established in the year 1999 in Bengaluru, the India R&D center is engaged in developing products and components including telecom VAS, BSS, OSS, e-commerce, terminal device software, and cutting-edge software in the areas of Big Data, Cloud, NFV, SDN, IOT, and storage.
The India R&D center has evolved as a key platform/component/solutions development and delivery center of Huawei for global markets, and has end-to-end ownership of all software platforms, components and products being developed in this center.
With employee strength of over 3000 software engineers, market technical support engineers and management professionals, Huawei Technologies India is the largest and fastest developing overseas R&D center of Huawei.
Among the new thrust areas of the India center are - global services covering system integration and overseas market support centre for operators around the world, and India market specific software releases, user operations & cloud service development for smartphone business.
In line with the core values of Huawei globally, Huawei Technologies India actively participates in the development of industry eco-system and local communities through several CSR programmes.
Position: vMAll System Group Leader
Experience: 10+ Years
Job Location: Huawei Technologies India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore
Employment Type: Permanent
Everything you need to know about VMALL:
Vmall China: www.vmall.com
Vmall Malaysia : www.vmall.my
Vmall India: store.hihonor.com/in
Vmall US: store.hihonor.com/us
Vmall is the exclusive brand store of Huawei to sell its products online, globally. VMALL.com was initially launched in China and it made a dramatic difference to Huawei online sales model, by achieving over 1 Million+ devices sales within few months. The replication of online sales model has become a key direction at the top level Huawei management. Huawei India R&D is playing a key role in developing the VMALL platform for the overseas. The challenges and opportunities to experience global ecommerce has been attracting high profiled talented Ecommerce professional from the industry. It’s a great opportunity for all the Ecommerce professionals to experience this journey to create global online sales model.
- Lead the System Engineering Team for the Huawei Overseas Ecommerce solution Team (Vmall)
- Responsible for the overall architecture, solutions & design for Vmall
- Interact with HQ Architects; define the overall roadmap of Overseas Ecommerce Architecture.
- Interact with Customers, Sales teams and Business Analyst teams and ensure all the system interactions and performance are considered during the Requirement Gathering Phase.
- Define performance requirements for products and platforms.
- Requirements Gathering -> Analysis -> Architecture -> Design -> Implementation / Coding -> Testing -> Deployments’ -> Customer Configurations.
- Understand the Application / Platform in depth, Evaluate and define all the security considerations in architecture.
- Responsible for the overall System and performance related solutions & design for Vmall.
- Required Skills:
- 10+ years of experience in information technology with minimum of 6 years of experience in Microservice Architecture & Design for ecommerce platforms.
- Strong Java/J2EE development experience including Core Java (1.5 or above), Spring, Hibernate, ESB, Web Services, JMS and other J2EE technologies for large complex systems with emphasis on middleware server side development.
- Must have experience in scalable engineering platform.
- Experience in Ecommerce Domain based on Micro services architecture
- Experience in server side development using any server side technologies such as Java.
- experience in developing high volume and large scale distributed systems
- Knowledge of SQL, noSQL systems
- Hands-on experience in using UML for solution design
Huawei Technologies, Bangalore
Office Address: Divyasree Tech Park, EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bengaluru.
Karnataka 560037, Landmark: Vydehi Hospital