File Protocol Design Engineer
- Bengaluru, India
All you need to know is
About Huawei :
Huawei Technologies provides innovative and customized network solutions for telecom carriers around the world. Huawei holds leading positions in the global market in switching, next generation network (NGN), integrated access network, DSLAM, and intelligent network. Specializing in the areas of fixed network, mobile network, optical network, data communications, and value-added services, we strive to enable the best communication with our deep understanding of customers' needs.
Huawei is dedicated to delivering long term value and potential growth to our customers. Established in 1988 and headquartered in Shenzhen, China, Huawei has already won trust from over 300 telecom carriers around the world. Our products and solutions serve over 90 countries, as well as 22 of the world's top 50 operators.
Huawei’s cloud computing products provide the reliability, agility, and price-performance needed for delivering cutting-edge applications and services quickly, safely, and securely to large scale of industry verticals. Our cloud deploys various popular technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, Openstack, SDN/NFV, Hadoop, Spark, and many more.
Huawei Public Cloud now mainly launched in China (and will spread to the other parts of the world) and Private cloud is deployed in several customer locations. Huawei has 400+ Worlwide Data Centers including several public/private cloud setups.
Salary : Best in Industry
Working Location : Bangalore
Bonus : Available
- Design and development in SMB2.x/SMB3.x/NFSv3/NFSv4 file protocol related areas for the next generation multi-protocol, scale-out clustered NAS product that serves data seamlessly and securely, with high performance. In addition, adapt the core to work on cloud NAS service solutions.
- Innovate beyond mere standard SMB/NFS protocol implementations to add more value, capabilities and competitiveness than regular NAS solutions in the market.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with file protocol design and development (SMB, NFS or both).
- Good knowledge in overall file protocols, in areas such as, but not limited to SMB 2.x, SMB3.x, NFSv3, NFSv4, multi-protocol authentication/authorization, multi-protocol locking, multi-tenant concepts, NAS for Hyper-V concepts, File system concepts, Active Directory, Clustering, Data Protection, etc.
- Expert knowledge in one or more of the above areas.
- Strong system development experience on Linux, preferably in user mode.
- Experience in design for simplicity, supportability, scalability. Simple for customers to manage, supportable for customer self-diagnosis of most problems.
Bachelor in computer science or relevant field
Master in computer science or relevant field
Huawei Technologies, Bangalore
Office Address: Divyasree Tech Park, EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bengaluru.
Karnataka 560037, Landmark: Vydehi Hospital