- Florida's Turnpike, Orlando, FL, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We are passionate people with an expert understanding of the digital consumer, data sciences, global telecom business, and emerging financial services. And we believe that we can make the world a better place.
Looking for candidate making a career in Data Science with experience applying advanced statistics, data mining and machine learning algorithms to make data-driven predictions using programming languages like Python (including: Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, Seaborn), SQL (Postgresql). Experience with ElasticSearch, information/document retrieval, natural language processing is a plus. Experience with various machine learning methods (classification, clustering, natural language processing, ensemble methods, outlier analysis) and parameters that affect their performance also helps. You will leverage your strong collaboration skills and ability to extract valuable insights from highly complex data sets to ask the right questions and find the right answers.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in quantative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
· At least 2 years' of experience in quantitative analytics or data modeling
· Some understanding of predictive modeling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms
· Familiarity with data science frameworks and visualization tools (Pandas, Visualizations (matplotlib, altair, etc), Jupyter Notebooks)
· Analyze raw data: assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for downstream processing
· Design accurate and scalable prediction algorithms
· Collaborate with engineering team to bring analytical prototypes to production
· Generate actionable insights for business improvements
tion will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.