People & Culture Specialist @ Lomotif (Social Video App)
- Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore
One of the top 10 Photo/Video apps in the US App Store, Lomotif is America’s go-to app for creating video edits. Lomotif enables content creators with an original voice to reach an audience of millions. Every day, our users are creating memes, selfie music videos and video edits for social sharing. The app is especially popular among GenZ teenagers and has seen extraordinary organic growth. The app is also popular in Brazil, Portugal, and Russia. Video fads come and go, but we at Lomotif believe that the future of entertainment is dependent on the expanding base of video creators and allowing the next generation of mobile entertainers to shine through.
As a People & Culture Specialist at Lomotif, a typical day in your life includes:
- Being an advocate (for Lomotif externally and for talent internally)
- Managing the full stack employee lifecycle (Sourcing, Assessing, Managing the interview process, Onboarding, Performance Management, Exit)
- Business Partnership (hiring managers, working with suppliers, platforms)
- Statutory Compliance and contract management
- Culture Building & Office Management
What You’re Good At:
- Bridging relationships (building global networks and communities)
- Networking and cold-calling (don’t be shy!)
- Systems & Process Management (you enjoy maintaining mission critical systems and are able to work with disparate technology silos)
- Fostering bonds with stakeholders and being a confidante to hiring managers
- Arranging outings for the team and forcing us to bond (whether we want to or not!) as well as gauging and resolving disputes among us.
- Being a people-person in general!
A related post-graduate degree would tell us that you’re legit, but other relevant experiences that show you’re a good fit for the job will also be seriously considered.
What We’re Good At:
- Powering an app that serves millions of users (how often will you find this in a startup?)
- Giving you flexible working hours (not a morning person? Not a problem!)
- Mentoring you, especially because we’d love to watch you grow
- Providing a hip and fun work environment
- Giving you a little something to fight for (a competitive benefits package!)
This position is in Singapore, full-time onsite only.