- Bengaluru, India
Improve HR policies and make smart decisions with today’s most comprehensive, customizable HR software for small and mid-sized businesses. Every step of the way—from recruitment software to applicant tracking systems to performance reviews—Hr Roll help you engage, empower, and retain employees.
To provide a high quality service to individuals (managers and employees) and to contribute to the long term development of the HR function ensuring a consistently high level of customer care is provided to all individuals and people who use the HR Service; also provide an effective and efficient output of work to meet the demands made of the role, and to assist in all aspects of the work undertaken by the Human Resources Department.
- This position is responsible for managing & administration of the company Payroll shared services and ensuring compliance and accuracy in monthly Payroll activities
- The role responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of payroll.
- Overall responsibility for payroll processing and administration
- Manage certain time bound processes and ensure validation of data to be accurate and truthful i.e. Investments declaration, Form 16s, Tax Returns
- Ensuring time lines are met for salary disbursement and statutory compliance
- Ensuring Employee Benefits including Employee reimbursements as per rules and regulations of income tax
- Responsible for MIS and Analytics regarding payroll and employee benefits with Standardization of reports for better decision making
- Verification & Reconciliation of monthly payroll
- Calculation and deposit of monthly liability of TDS on salaries
- Preparation & Submission of Quarterly and Annual TDS returns
- Responsible of publishing monthly Payroll Dashboard
- Ensure Monthly payroll provisions to Finance
- Proven working experience as Payroll Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
No. of Positions: 2
Job location: Bangalore
Salary: Industry Standards