Senior Frontend Engineer
Homzmart is an end to end community that connects home professionals with homeowners who can browse home designs, furniture, accessories and products and also can find reviews, referring professionals, take advice from professionals and read articles about home improvement.
- Determines the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensures user experience determines design choices.
- Develops features to enhance the user experience.
- Strikes a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensures web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Builds reusable code for future use.
- Optimizes web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Creates tools that enhance the user's website experience.
- Fixes any website issues or bugs that arise.
- Optimizes application for Search engine (SEO).
- Validates input before submitting to back end.
- Designs mobile-based features.
- Ensures the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Bachelor in computer science /engineering.
- 6+ years of software development experience.
- Knowledge of Agile software development practices.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools GitHub
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.