Talent Acquisition Specialist - Tech
- Degla View, Al Abageyah, El Mokattam, Cairo Governorate 4410301, Egypt
Homzmart is an end to end community that connects home professionals with homeowners who can browse home designs, furniture, accessories and products and also can find reviews, referring professionals, take advice from professionals and read articles about home improvement.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible to ensure we are getting the top-notch talents in the market across a wide range of departments, providing the right environment, and increasing our brand loyalty to deliver best-in-class results, setting our brands up for sustainable success.
- Responsible for sourcing (with accent on direct approach/hunting) connected with different types of roles, mostly IT related
- You will drive the recruitment process from A-Z, delivering a great candidate experience
- Develop a detailed understanding of the profiles required
- Find and engage with international and local candidates through the use of LinkedIn, social networks, and alternative search techniques performing innovative recruiting strategies
- Crafting engaging outreach messages and content to be used in direct messaging
- Supporting the team’s success, as we put accent on the team’s achievements
- Responsible for IT and non-IT roles, in accordance with the distributed workload within the team
- Managing the relation with the Hiring Managers.
- Ensuring all admin tasks are up to date (Smart Recruiters Workday, reporting etc.)
- Acting like a true Brand Ambassador
- Ensuring you deliver quality profiles and become a trusted Business Partner for the Hiring Managers
- 1-2 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a high-growth environment
- Previous experience in Tech- Non-Tech Hiring.
- Experience in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Possess a high level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline through sourcing
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy collaborating