Showroom Specialist (Zayed resident)
- Katameya, Cairo, Egypt
Homzmart is an end to end community that connects home professionals with homeowners who can browse home designs, furniture, accessories and products and also can find reviews, referring professionals, take advice from professionals and read articles about home improvement.
- Studying the features of all products on offer.
- Arranging stock in a manner that is both visually appealing and allows ease of movement.
- Ensuring that test models are set up and in outstanding condition.
- Advising Purchasers on items which ought to be restocked or removed from the catalog.
- Welcome and engage every customer and provide the best customer experience, with the goal of developing long term relationships and foster brand loyalty.
- Assist all walk-ins & customers with appointments that arrive at the showroom.
- Ensure the showroom is always in perfect condition: this includes, but not limited to the cleanliness of all furniture, equipment, supplies and placing marketing materials.
- Manage and maintain the showroom: this includes ordering and stocking supplies needed, maintaining equipment, placing marketing materials, attending visitors daily and during events.
- Manage the administrative tasks required for suppliers.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Minimum 1 year experience in retail is a must.