Care Assistant - Watford - Various Working Patterns Available - £12.25 p/h
- Date Advert Closes: 30 May 2023
Home Instead Watford is a multi award-winning home care company that offers the highest standard in-home services throughout Watford, Bushey, Stanmore, Northwood, Oxhey, Carpenders Park, Croxley, Rickmansworth and surrounding areas.
We offer care and support to allow individuals to continue to lead fulfilling lives in safe and familiar surroundings where they feel most comfortable, in their own home.
At Home Instead Watford, we believe that everyone should be able to remain at home surrounded by their belongings and precious memories for as long as they possibly can. Our goal is to help you make that happen.
Each care package we provide is tailored to the individual’s needs and requirements; whether you need an hour a day with visiting care or a private live-in carer residing in your home, we have home care services that can support everyone to get the best out of their life.
Do you have a kind heart for helping others? If yes, you may be interested in this great opportunity to join our team of Care Professionals in Watford.
Your support will be very appreciated by your clients and will take several forms, such as assisting with personal, dignified care, light housework, companionship, help with mobility and other help around the home.
At all times, you will be assisting someone who is grateful for your assistance and enjoys being in your presence.
Travel through time with your client and enjoy their experiences as you listen to tales and memories from their lifetime.
All we ask from you is that you are:
- Happy to learn how your client enjoys their tea or coffee
- Able to support your client with mobility, helping them up and around their home safely
- Helping them to put a coat or their shoes and other support they need
- Prepared to make quick and easy meals just how your client likes them
- Supportive with personal dignified care
- A good listener and able to enjoy long conversations
- Willing to help around the home with light housekeeping and keep the environment safe
- Committed and able to keep to your visiting times. We must always be on time, every time.
- A kind and compassionate individual who wants to be there for those in need
We can provide you with:
- Clients who are matched to your interests and hobbies
- Visits that are local and work around your commitments
- Great hourly pay of up to £12.25 per hour
- Free training to ensure you are comfortable in what you are doing
Applicants must have access to their own reliable form of transportation and must have the Right to Work in the UK.
Join Home Instead and become part of our family. Whether you have experience in care or are just starting out, you will find unparalleled support, training and guidance to help you establish and progress a career in care.
Click apply to complete your application, or call us at 01923 250513 to learn more.
THIS ROLE REQUIRES THAT THE APPLICANT RESIDES IN THE WATFORD AREAD, HAS THEIR OWN CAR AND HAS THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK. We are not sponsoring VISA applications at this time.