Health Care Assistant
- Loughborough, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 14 October 2022
Providers of private luxury at-home care; supporting our clients to live independently in their own homes - just how they want to.
Home Instead Charnwood is seeking to recruit several caring individuals as Healthcare Assistants. Private, high end at home services are provided to clients’ in and around Loughborough.
Winners of ‘Care Employer in Leicestershire’ Home Instead’s mission is to appreciate their care team and employees as much as their clients.
Offering guaranteed hours and salaried positions along with flexible hourly contracts – we have roles and hours to suit each individual.
As a companionship led private care provision we match our Carers with our clients to provide Home Help, Meal Preparation – including cooking of 3 course meals, Cleaning, Shopping, and a daily familiar face!
Being a Healthcare Assistant with us:
- Minimum 1-hour calls with your regular matched clients
- Blocked work in the same location
- Scheduled Travel time
- Mileage pay at £0.40 per mile
- Flexible hours to fit in around your life Part-time and full-time hours available
- Highest pay rates in care £11.50 M-F and £15.00 S-S,
- Salaried and guaranteed hour contracts available
- Accrued paid holiday
· Employee referral bonus program (worth £500)
· Bespoke, paid training programs including City and Guilds certificated training in Alzheimer’s and Dementia care and Parkinson’s training
· Open Door Policy – allow us to make you a coffee!
· Wellness program, including free counseling and legal advice and discounted health and dental cash plans for yourself and your family.
· Exclusive discounts at high street stores, supermarkets, utility providers, and much more
We encourage applications from all sectors and previous industries or experience. Induction is weekly – and one day in the house. Induction can also be completed at the weekend to suit. To be part of our next intake please 'click apply', we would love to hear from you!