- Loughborough, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 14 October 2022
Providers of private luxury at-home care; supporting our clients to live independently in their own homes - just how they want to.
New position - with an award winning employer of choice.
Permanent Finance and Office Administrator
As a growing, dynamic team and business the role may be varied and we very much all support each other when needed, since the business is within the care sector – the care of our clients’ and CAREGivers are priority at all times.
A minimum of 2 years Finance and payroll experience is prefered.
PAY RATE: £30,000k p/a
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent roles
Why you’ll love working in our team:
As a private provider of care at home we offer choice and make it possible for the elderly to remain in their own homes. A rewarding and fulfilling career making a difference to people’s lives.
- Grow with us: we want to support people to develop their careers with us. Attend additional training and progress their roles to suit their skill set.
- We take care: As the winners of care employer of the year in Leicester and recent finalists in the Great British Care Awards we believe looking after our employees is as important as our clients.
- Perks: Pension, free EAP Employee Assistance Program to help with all areas of life offering professional guidance; discount scheme in many high street brands, team events and bonuses and daily free tea and coffee – cakes and biscuits a must!
What you’ll do:
- Reconciliation of scheduled clients calls on People Planner (our internal scheduling system)
- Invoice generation, check and post to bill payers
- Eazipay upload and Direct Debit – ensure completed for clients
- Reconciliation of payments, bank feed
- Ensure new starter finance check list for employees complete
- Payroll (CAREGivers) download from People Planner
- Upload and CAREGiver mileage and expenses
- Upload payroll to HSBC Bacs file
- Nest pensions, upload new starters and manage month to month
- Administer Directors expenses, mileage and confidential admin
- Open all post and distribute / file
- Order all PPE and Stationary
- Monitor Budget v spending in P&L
- Reporting: Min wage report
- Work out client care package quotes
- Update client charge rates and CAREGiver pay in People Planner (annually)
- Ensure office staff expenses in by 20th of month and checked
Other Office General:
- Ensure the pool cars - minis are booked in for services / MOT / maintenance and source annual insurance quotes
- Ensure the team have completed disclaimers allowing them to drive the minis
- Orderstationary / PPE / consumables ie team and coffee / and monitor to budget
- Monitor the health and safety / first aid / fire officer requirements of the office
- Ensure all the relevant certificates are present and visible if required (or filed) ie insurance / CQC / ICO / Business Continuity plan
- Source annual business insurance quotes 6 weeks prior to year-end (Feb) for Director sign off
- Manage providers: printers (inception), gas and electric EDF, water etc
- Ensure necessary fire drills / records and alarms in working order
- Annual electric PAC testing
- Ensure a clean and tidy office environment at all times
- Must be able to use word, excel and have strong computer skills.
- Use of Xero finance package preferred but not essential.
- Administration office experience preferred.
- A truly caring heart and willingness to support the whole team.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
To find out more apply today and Amy our recruiter will be in touch!