- Gourock, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 31 January 2022
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of 1-hour, award-winning training and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust enabling us to provide personalised support.
We are seeking reliable, friendly and trustworthy individuals to join our growing team working across Inverclyde and North Ayrshire.
As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help our clients remain independent in their own home including:
- General housekeeping
- Non-medical personal care.
You do not need any experience to become a CAREGiver, however, you will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service.
- No experience necessary, we just need you to care.
- Compassionate and reliable with a passion for supporting people.
- Good communicator who can easily build relationships with others.
- Someone who wants to make a positive difference to the life of someone older in their local community
- As our clients can be based anywhere across our community a driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
As a CAREGiver, you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay - £11.00 per hour + mileage contribution.
- Industry leading training and access to online learning tools.
- Opportunity to apply for fully funded SVQ Level 3 Health & Social Care Qualification.
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme.
- Employee discount Scheme
If you are someone with a kind, compassionate heart who wants to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients in Inverclyde and North Ayrshire we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested'.
Applicants must have a driving licence and access to a vehicle although other methods of transportation may be acceptable and given due consideration depending on the needs of the client and their location.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the areas in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to enhanced PVG.