- Sheffield, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 25 December 2021
New Year, New Job? Let’s make 2022 a year to remember!
Are you a Recruitment Professional wanting to make the leap to a Junior HR Manager position? We have the perfect opportunity here at Home Instead which allows for progression and personal development.
You’ll currently be working in either a Recruitment or generalist HR role and have some experience managing a small team, but you’ll be seeking something new that you can really get your teeth into. This role will be responsible for overseeing the CAREGiver Experience team with the help and support from the Head of People until you find your feet.
You’ll be results driven and lead your recruiters to achieve their activity targets; you’ll have great influencing skills and work with both internal and external stakeholders to increase CAREGiver applications and aid retention; you’ll be a great team player and have fantastic communication skills. The role will require you to be adaptable to change and a flexible thinker; you’ll problem solve using your creative flair and enjoy a challenge.
What will the role involve?
- Overseeing all recruitment activity, creating recruitment plans to ensure growth of the CAREGiver teams across all three franchises
- Leading networking activity throughout the community
- Ensuring effective use of the ATS – and managing all job advertisements with our recruitment partners
- Working with local businesses and organisations on Employee Partnerships, where you’ll encourage people to consider a career in adult social care whilst developing the Home Instead Employer Brand
- Monitoring CAREGiver welfare, morale, and wellbeing
- Completing exit interviews
- Ensuring all CAREGiver files always remain compliant, and conducting regular audits across the 3 franchises
- Lead all aspects of training activity for CAREGivers, and ensuring your Trainer uses all franchise materials and resources effectively
- Oversee the operation and management of the online learning platform; ensuring all current CAREGivers remain compliant and keep up to date with their mandatory care modules
- Effectively managing a team of 3 Recruiters and an L&D Co-Ordinator; holding weekly compliance meetings to discuss activity, performance and ideas on how we might attract additional candidates; conducing annual reviews with your team; weekly 1 – 1’s to ensure the team are supported to do their roles well
- Take part in monthly management meetings where you will provide data and analytics on recruitment / training activity and forecasting for team growth
What can we offer in return?
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus (based on company performance)
- Westfield, Employee Assistance Program, NEST Pension, Monthly wellbeing budget
- CIPD Level 3 / Level 5 training opportunity
- Career Progression
- Supportive leadership team
If this sounds like a role you’d like to explore further, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact Kelly on [email protected] or 0114 246 9666
If you want to fall in love with your work, then we would love to hear from you. Please contact us on 01142 469 666.