Care Assistant (Redditch)
- Redditch, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 25 December 2021
To us, its personal.
Looking for part time Care Assistants in Redditch
Join the top-rated home care provider in the west midlands on homecare.co.uk for the past 7 years! We are proud to be Outstanding in Caring by CQC.
We believe there is no place like home, and you will be joining a team that is dedicated to enhancing the lives of the people we care for.
What makes Home Instead different?
- Continuity of care, you will see the same clients at the same times on a regular basis.
- We have a companionship focus; we encourage you to build a relationship with each and every client
- We aim to match you to local clients, who we think you will get on with. So you are spending more time with your clients and not in the car.
- We guarantee the minimum of an hour visit, giving you time to care!
- We always give you at least 15 minutes travel time, no rushing required.
- Whether you have just started or have been with us for years, you will be introduced to every new client.
- Home Instead’s goal is to support our clients to remain in their own homes for as long as possible, you will join this mission by providing support and promoting their independence, enabling them to stay where they are happiest.
Your journey with us-
- A combination of classroom and online training before you start to prepare you for life with us.
- You will have an assigned mentor for your first three months, offering advice and guidance.
- A shadow plan in place for your first week on the job with experienced caregivers.
- Provided with all of your own PPE and kit including bag when you start, keeping yourself and your clients safe.
- Partake weekly covid testing, to give you peace of mind.
- You will be joining a highly supportive team, with a dedicated individual for CAREGiver wellbeing.
- Out of hours support always available.
- Ongoing training opportunities, including City & Guilds in Dementia training, End of Life training and Parkinson’s training.
- Access to NVQ qualifications after your first year.
- Very real progression opportunities, half of our office team started their career here as a CAREGiver.
- Fun, interactive employee referral app.
- Recognition for length of service.
- Birthday off paid for zero absence in a calendar year.
- Confidential employee assistance programme.
- Various rewards and recognition throughout the year.
Due to the community nature of the role, it is essential that you are a driver with access to your own vehicle.
- Commitment, continuity is important to us so you will be able to commit to ongoing work on a long-term basis.
- Big heart, you are known as the one who is always there for others. Your kindness and compassion always shine.
- Confidence, you are happy talking and establishing new relationships. In this role you are a lone worker.
You will be able to commit to blocks of availability 3 or 4 days a week plus alternate weekends.
Our caregivers come from a variety of back grounds and all walks of life. You do not need any prior experience to be a fantastic caregiver with Home Instead.
£10 per hour, £10.85 per hour during the weekend, double pay for bank holidays.
(This increased after you have been with us for three years)
Plus, paid mileage.
Apply today or call 01564 741 620 and speak to Becky or Kerry.