Care Assistant - Weekends
- Chell, Stoke-on-Trent ST6 6SH, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 03 January 2022
Here at Home Instead we pride ourselves with providing our CAREGivers with excellent training and support to give the highest quality care to our clients. Home Instead is dedicated to delivering a service with a sense of warmth, friendlyness and a human touch.
We are looking for a dedicated reliable, warm and friendly person to join our fantastic team here at Home Instead, if you are looking for flexible and varied weekend work and would like to make a difference to our clients lives, then this is the job for you.
- Varied hours available
- Pay up to £12.50 per hour plus mileage and travel time.
- Monthly Competitions and Newsletters
- Annual sickness Bonus Scheme
- Employee Benefits Programme - e.g 15% off Alton Towers entry. 7% off Just Eat gift cards. 6% off Sainsburys.
- Performance Related Bonus and Gifts.
- Excellent support and Wellbeing monitoring.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Specialised Training including Dementia, Parkinsons and End of Life.
Our CAREGivers provide personal care, home help and companionship to our clients which helps them live independently in the homes.
You will need reliable transport for travelling in between calls.
We offer free training courses through our online learning platform and offer opportunities for advancement of your career such as Level 2,3,4 adult care worker diploma.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please contact Mandy or Kim on 01538 372179