Caring People needed - Longfield, Kent
- Longfield, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Date Advert Closes: 02 December 2021
Love your job more!
Want to use your natural abilities to help others? Then the only criteria for a role with Home Instead are that you are caring, professional and personable. We will teach you the rest. We are looking to take on people who live locally to Longfield and surrounding areas. Our clients come to us for support in their everyday life, your job will be to visit them at home and help them out on a variety of home tasks. Our Home Instead CAREGivers are highly trained and are carefully matched to ensure that you and your client build a strong bond and ultimately our aim is that you enjoy the time you spend together.
Our services are all non-medical and vary from each client. Below is a list of some of the types of duties our CAREGivers perform:
- Personal care, ensuring hygiene standards are being met
- Medication – Prompting or assisting with medications
- Meal preparation (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Organising and attending various external appointments with your client
- Light Housekeeping
- Strict record keeping
- Liaising with office staff
- Socialising and providing companionship/building friendships with your client
- Providing various entertaining activities to keep your clients happy
- Shopping, pharmacy pick-ups, and other external visits
- Attending on-going training & staff events
- Hours vary, we work with your availability
- Enjoy Flexible 0-hour OR guaranteed part/time contracts. Something for every employee.
- Paid Training. Achieve your care certificate before you start.
- £10.50 - £11.50 per hour. Double bank Holiday pay.
- Mileage assistance
- £250 uncapped bonus for bringing in new CAREGivers from the community
- Unlimited paid training on subjects in Health and Social Care sector.
- Enrolment to Free Employee counselling and advice.
- Supportive open-doored office team.
- Regular Social meetings throughout the year.
- Own car necessary
- Offer subject to clear DBS & References
Home Instead is rated one of the top small employers to work for. This is because of our high-quality training programme, our supportive management team, and the fact we all love working alongside you in care!
UK Carers are fantastic and if you want to make a real difference then re-train with Home Instead.
Our CAREGivers are paid a top competitive hourly rate, and with uncapped bonus opportunities we really are a great place to work.
If you are applying for this role, please be aware you will need to attend a two-day training course, provide us with references and pass a DBS. This process is standard practice for working in Health care and is essential to make our new CAREGivers confident and competent in their role. If you want to hear more, please do give us a call on 01959 546228.
Paid training before you start