Part time or Full Time Care Assistants - Various Hours & Contracts to Suit You!
- Altrincham, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 30 November 2021
At Home Instead our Care Assistants are CAREGIVERs, they come from a range of experience and backgrounds, have followed many different routes to join us and all share a belief that through Home Instead they can provide the best care possible.
The role of Care Assistant is so rewarding and you make a genuine difference everyday. Our care assistant roles suit anyone with a passion for people and whether you have just a few hours a week or want to work full time we offer various hours and contracts to suit you.
- Flexible hour contracts 10-35 hours per week, building a regular rota of clients to suit your availability to fit around childcare, retirement, family commitments or another job
- Guaranteed Hours from 16-30hrs per week, with regular clients covering peak client times
- Every Weekend (Saturday and Sunday) Fixed hours – calls start at 8am and/ or 5.15pm with a fixed duration of 3.5-5 hrs
- Overnights, 10 hr fixed shift from 9pm or 10pm
- Live in Care – Experience Required
Why work for Home Instead (Sale & Altrincham)?
- £10.60 - £11.60 per hour, plus mileage.
- Double time on bank holidays.
- Minimum of 1 hour calls so you have the time to care
- Full Induction training provided including the Care Certificate if you are new to care
- We support your career progression with an extensive learning & development programme
- Free DBS check.
- £250 refer a friend bonus.
- A range of contract types (Flexible or Guaranteed hours) to suit your lifestyle.
- Regular local clients.
- Reward schemes & enhanced employee support line.
- We welcome applications from all age groups (You do need to be over 18 to work in domiciliary care)
We are looking for caring people, from all walks of life, to provide companionship and high quality care & support to the older adults living in your local neighbourhood.
*Driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential*
We are looking for kind, caring and compassionate people who want to make a difference to our client's lives in the community. With minimum 1 hour calls you really have the time to care.
Your role will include:
Personal Care, Dementia Support, Medication Support, Home Help, Companionship, Meals & Hydration, Shopping, Appointments, Outings.
Join the Home Instead family today
- Our Caring companions live locally around Sale, Altrincham, Timperley or Wythenshawe
- Hold a full Driving Licence and access to a vehicle
- Can commit to the same weekly schedule to allow continuity of care with your client and build lasting relationships
- Work alternate weekends
As a team we are all truly committed to making a difference and we want to lead the way locally in changing the face of care for older members of our community. When you join our team you will instantly know what a special organisation we are. Everyone in our team feels valued and supported.
Please click apply or call the office on 0161 506 8305 or our recruiter Sian on 07494 476 005 and find out more about joining our friendly team!
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. We are extremely proud of the work we do at Home Instead and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Offers subject to Enhanced DBS and references