- Ashbourne DE6, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 03 January 2022
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people.
We are looking for professional CAREGivers that are looking for a career in making a difference to peoples lives in Ashbourne and the surrounding areas.
We provide care to private funded clients with a minimum of 1 hour visits, to ensure the highest quality of care is delivered.
Benefits of working for Home Instead are:
- Varied hours available
- Pay up to £12.50 plus mileage and travel time.
- Monthly Competitions and Newsletters
- Annual sickness Bonus Scheme
- Employee Benefits Programme - e.g 15% off Alton Towers entry. 7% off Just Eat gift cards. 6% off Sainsburys.
- Performance Related Bonus and Gifts.
- Excellent support and Wellbeing monitoring.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Specialised Training including Dementia, Parkinsons and End of Life.
Our CAREGivers provide personal care, home help and companionship to our clients which helps them live independently in the homes.
Shifts consist of mornings and evenings which will include alternate weekends.
Full training is provided and ongoing support from our management team which includes career development of level 2 & 3 adult care wroker diplomas.
If you're looking for work that is extremely rewarding and you can meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact Kim or Mandy 01538 372179
This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.