Community Engagement Officer
- Hayling Island, England, United Kingdom
- Date Advert Closes: 16 January 2022
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our Live In Care CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
- Develop relationships in the local community maintaining a pipeline of opportunities by growing and leveraging your network.
- Working to agreed targets for Referral Provider touchpoints.
- Deliver promotional activities both face to face and virtually to increase awareness of Home Instead’s client services and employment opportunities in the local community.
- Plan and successfully execute regular community marketing events including attending fairs, exhibitions, recruitment events and any other events that would promote our services to the public.
- Continually deliver a message that reflects our mission, vision and values and delivers our value proposition.
- Plan and coordinate a schedule of activity across social media platforms.
- Ensure digital content is engaging and kept up to date.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the Home Instead brand and raise awareness of Home Instead National Office marketing campaigns and recruitment initiatives across the network of relationships that have been built in the local community.
- Accurately track and record enquiries and use the information to manage and adjust strategy to optimise messaging and education in the community.
- Maintain accurate data and information to analyse own performance. Use data and information to continually assess performance against strategic goals.
- Manage own time effectively, prioritising critical tasks and adapt to the changing need of the business and reacting to new needs or challenges in an effective manner.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Proven track record in successfully building strong relationships both face to face and virtually within a local community to achieve business objectives using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Confident to network face to face, by phone, email, video call with community stakeholders and potential RPNs.
- Confident to deliver talks on key ageing subjects such as Dementia, Fraud Prevention, Nutrition & Hydration etc.
- Networking face to face, by phone, email, video call with community stakeholders and potential RPNs.
- Good understanding of marketing principles with experience of using a range of marketing and communication approaches including managing digital media platforms/campaigns.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and virtual communication platforms, with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
- Experience of using data and analytics to make informed business choices.
- Effective interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to deliver effective and engaging presentations or workshops to a broad-based audience.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, use initiative and be resilient.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business.
- Competent in using a CRM database to manage touchpoints with RPNs.
We are looking for an outstanding individual to join our team in a Part Time capacity as Community Engagement Officer, developing and implementing community and marketing initiatives aligned to Home Instead's mission. The role will be to support our existing activities, such as Love To Move and Forget Me Not Cinema. as well as planning and coordinating a schedule of activities across social media platforms.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility, please contact us on 02393190091.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.