Community Care Supervisor - On call
- Telford, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 21st October 2021
We are currently seeking an On Call Supervisor to work the weekend and be on hand to support our Clients and CareGivers with any queries or emergencies.
This is a great opportunity for somebody looking for the next step in their care role and to move forward on their career path.
The role involves;
- Answering all incoming calls/texts and responding accordingly
- Reallocation/covering calls for sickness/emergencies and informing clients of changes
- Complete all relevant paper work for handover
- You will complete care calls as a resort should you not be able to cover the calls. (our calls are a minimum of one hour and you are paid extra for this).
The role is part time, working weekends, from 4pm Friday until 10am Monday. Office hours ideally will include 9am - 5pm, Saturday & Sunday so you can have easy access to PPE and systems during your main working times.
There will be a need to attend the Newport (Shropshire) office for handover on Friday at 4pm and Monday at 9am, so you can handover from the weekend too You will need to be a driver to be able to get to the office.
The candidate must hold relevant community care experience in order to have the confidence to support their fellow CareGivers and to also know when they need to contact the Care Manager for their own support.
Why work for a world leading home care provider?
- Excellent salary and bonus potential
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Enhanced Company pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- World class training and development programmes
- Career progression
Please call Andrea to dicuscs the role further, 01952 476720.