SUPPORT WORKER: COMPANIONSHIP: 12 HOUR SHIFT
- Halewood, UK
- Date Advert Closes: 15th October 2021
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Your role will be purely companionship based. The call times are from 8am to 8pm. Different days available.
Your role will be to provide companionship to a gentleman with an acquired brain injury. This gentleman likes to spend a lot of his time outdoors and is very active. He likes to go on long walks and enjoys spending time with someone who is outgoing and sociable.
You will need to be able to support this gentleman in his day-to-day living
Support Worker Benefits;
- Range of hours available/ possible contracts depending on availability
- Double pay on Bank holidays
- Excellent Career Opportunities
- Access to Carers Discounts Schemes
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Free Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- 2 Professional References and 2 Personal References needed
- An enhanced DBS Check will be carried out.
- You will undertake our induction course which is 2 days and will be required to carry out any training specific to this clients needs.
- Driving is Essential
As a CAREGiver, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 0151 221 5628 or email us on: [email protected]
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.